Holy Family Hospital of Bethlehem Foundation invites you to help us deliver life, peace, and hope in the Holy Land!
Thanks to the prayers and support of caring individuals worldwide, mothers and babies have access to much-needed maternity and neonatology services. Getting involved is easy, and provides a meaningful way to put faith into action.
Opportunities for involvement include:
- Donate: Patients at Holy Family Hospital are asked to pay only what they can afford. The remaining cost is covered by financial contributions from generous supporters like you.
- Angel Tree: Join our parish program during Advent or Lent to bring the stories of the families of Bethlehem to life in your parish today!
- Babies in Bethlehem: Join in our faith-in-action Advent program designed to bring Advent to life in Catholic parishes and parochial schools nationwide in support of Holy Family Hospital in Bethlehem.
- Parish Involvement: Ask your pastor to designate Holy Family Hospital of Bethlehem Foundation as a second collection/Poor Box recipient.
- Planned Giving: Remembering the most vulnerable and poor of Bethlehem in your will is a wonderful way to provide support for Holy Family Hospital in perpetuity.
Thank you for supporting the life-affirming work taking place every day at Holy Family Hospital – just steps from where Christ’s birth brought hope to all humanity.