Even the smallest contribution of your time or resources can make an enormous impact on the lives of the women and children of the West Bank.DONATE
Babies in Bethlehem
Babies in Bethlehem is a faith-in-action project for parishes nationwide. The program brings the Nativity Story to life for parishioners of all ages, in support of the thousands of poor and at-risk mothers, babies, and families served by Holy Family Hospital in Bethlehem.
- Curriculum Enrichment: Lesson materials and discussion guides enhance curricula in religion, history, and current events, and deepen students’ understanding of what it means to prepare for Christ throughout Advent. Materials can be found in the Advent Toolkit.
- Bethlehem Boxes: Students put their faith into action as they participate in a unique opportunity for Advent almsgiving through the collection of donations in their own Bethlehem Box. Donations will be used to support Holy Family Hospital in Bethlehem.
- Student Reflections: Students engage parishioners throughout the Sundays in Advent by speaking at Masses about Holy Family Hospital and its life-affirming ministry in the Holy Land. Sample talking points for students are included in the Advent Toolkit.
- Parish Collections: Parishioners of all ages participate in parish-designated second collections and/or Poor Box collections during the four Sundays of Advent, reaffirming the importance of sharing in the preparation for Christ’s birth as a greater parish community.
- Community Building: Babies in Bethlehem creates opportunities for prayerful reflection and preparation for the coming of the Christ Child, and fosters a greater understanding of the universality of the Catholic Church.
For questions, please contact Katlyn Gangl, Marketing and Operations Officer, by email at email@example.com or by phone at 202-785-0801.