As the Bethlehem region’s premier maternity hospital and neonatal critical care center, Holy Family Hospital offers an array of healthcare services to families, including:
- Prenatal care and delivery for over 4,700 infants each year
- Neonatal Intensive Care for 450 infants annually
- Postnatal care for mothers and infants
- Pediatric services and referral care
- Post-menopausal gynecological check-ups, cancer screenings, and surgeries
- Diabetes screening and treatment
In 2019, Holy Family Hospital faced a 25 percent increase in demand across all lines of clinical services. Still, the need continues to grow.
Read more about Holy Family Hospital’s lifesaving healthcare services here.